A workshop covering global methodologies and practical tools to enable and consolidate the principles of innovation in government work.
Basic concepts related to what creative and innovative activities are:
* The foundations and axes of the creative process, linking these concepts and axes to the foundations and rules of decision-making.
* The skills necessary to practice creative and innovative thinking in general in life activities, and in particular in solving problems in the fields of business organizations, and in the administrative and organizational aspects of these organizations.
* Thinking and the ability to be free from the limitations of possibilities while thinking.
* Creative and innovative thinking methods and mechanisms for providing a creative work environment.
* The most important features of an environment that stimulates critical and creative thinking.
* Practical applications.